Things I want/need to blog about…I think this makes it official that I have to, right?
- Planting my containers. Pics of them plus details on using plastic bags in terracotta and making my own Ups-a-Daisy. So I can have just-planted and full-summer pics of all of them to compare.
- Veggie bed pics. Again, so I can track the progress. It’s amazing how you can quadruple your gardening space and STILL somehow not have enough room. Breakdown of everything planted.
- Brief lessons learned from my seedling loss. Note: Is seed starting mix the enemy? Plus: Uncle Wally saves the day.
- Seeds I started outside/direct sowed: results.
- Allsop plant tag review. (Hint: They’re adorable.)
- Garden supports overview and comparison to last year.
- Timerpress potager book review.
- Details on the new supersecret Ethel Gloves I got to try!!
- Fiskars pruners vs Felco pruners.
- What the hell should I do with my Spirea? (Or, when small bushes turn big…and crowd out permanently small and prettier bushes.)
- Things that didn’t make it through the winter (or never appeared in the first place): a mourning.
That’s a lot of posts. Hold me to it, people!!